Oh ya, i will no be going to school until next Tuesday as i can't i have to stay at home. I came back after 22, so i have to stay at home for 7 days. Hope that i can catch up my work with the class as my prelim and N level is coming soon. That's all for today!
Friday, June 26, 2009
Days at Indonesia!
Labels:
Trip to indonesia
I'm back. I came back from Indonesia yesterday. It was fun and nice, i don't feel like coming back, but school is starting so i have to be back. But if i don't come back too, i will turn fat too. My aunt, who stay there, bring me out almost everyday and buy lots of food for me to eat. i eat more then three meals a day. There weather over there was good, there is different, there is sun, but the sun was not as hot as Singapore. When we were there, the first day, at 8.15, suddenly, the light when off. The light was off for two hours at the area where my uncle house was. Lucky, my uncle brought something that can allow the fan and the tv to on. There food that was nice, some was food that I miss since i last eat it. my aunt bring to almost all the shopping mall, and bring to taste more new food that i have ever try before. Below are photos there have taken. There food, how the place were my uncle live look like and photo of my cousin and me.


















Oh ya, i will no be going to school until next Tuesday as i can't i have to stay at home. I came back after 22, so i have to stay at home for 7 days. Hope that i can catch up my work with the class as my prelim and N level is coming soon. That's all for today!
Oh ya, i will no be going to school until next Tuesday as i can't i have to stay at home. I came back after 22, so i have to stay at home for 7 days. Hope that i can catch up my work with the class as my prelim and N level is coming soon. That's all for today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment