Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me and people birthday fall on 19/8

Happy birthday to me! I'm now 16! hehe I got my result for my english yesterday. Yes i pass but not very well done. I know that people around me are all very sad and crying. I felt sad too. I really feel very sad and i wanted to cry too but i could not. I will say out one of my birthday wish. I hope that all my friends and people around me will be happy and healthy, and for my firends, i will hope that we will pass our exam and go to the next stage together. Many more thing to say, but i need to go. Further update later. Be back later!

Lastest update:
I'm back! When to eat dinner with my family. My mum treat me dinner with my grandm. I also get to eat durian cake! Thats all of my update. Talk more when i have time!

No comments: