Thursday, November 19, 2009

Tired!!!

Wow, it have been a long time seen i last post. Today is my off day. I been working everyday and for a long hour. I am feeling that I'm moving away from my friends as i did not hang out with them and so on. There is lots of people at t2 polar, but not t1. I understand what sq said as i work there before for one week. It can really be very busy at t2. Over at my work place, it is busy, but not as busy as t1, where sq work. It is really a long time that i did not hang out with my friend. I hope that we will have time to hang out together. Over at my work place, the people are very nice and the guys there is funny and nice too. Time really past fast and now is already nov. That's all for today!

No comments: