To her if she see this:
I really sorry that i give you the wrong feeling of that. I did not know that i give you those kind of feeling. I know that you having a hard time, I also never thought that helping you in maths is a waste if time. You are right, i talk without thinking all the time. But i really don't mean that way. Knowing you for years, i really enjoy it very much being with you. Not body in my life ever treat me like really good friends at all until i meet you. In primary school, i have to do things for them. When they need me, they will take me, when they don't, they will just throw me off.But you did not, you are always with me no matter sad or happy. I really didn't mean to hurt you. I hate myself too, i shouted at myself , why must i talk without thinking all time, why must say words that you don't like. I know that i have hurt you very much this time round, but i really don't mean it. I know no matter how whay i say, you may not forgive me. I just hope i still have a small chance to get forgiveness from you. I promise i will start to change myself to be a better person, to think before saying anything and temper. Hope you can give me one more chance.
No comments:
Post a Comment