Thursday, May 13, 2010

Oral

Today i ended my oral exam. Yesterday i have my English oral and Chinese today. Yesterday English oral was about the weather in singapore and how it will effort us for the second question and about helping people for the first. I got Mr teo this year again. Sq say that she only hear me getting him for so many time. When mr teo ask me about a time when i should not help others. I was blur, my mind just went blank and do not know what to say. I think i did quite bad for my English oral. Sam was in front of me and i came out first. I think i did not say much and clear as he keep as me whether i am saying something or what. For today Chinese oral was ok, not too bad. i got madm wang this year. She is nice and friendly. Talking to her do not make me feel scare. when i start reading the passage, it was smooth, but when i reach words that i do not know, i start to have no confident and even lower my voice. For the conversion was smooth too. She talk like normal and even ask me question that do not relate to the question that she suppose to ask me. It was about exercise, after so, she ask me about study and time that i woke up and sleep. I think not good, but maybe a not bad marks i guess. So fast and my O level exam for Chinese is just two weeks away. Hope i'm ready by then! Hope everyone can get good grades for their oral!

No comments: