Time fly as school have already started three weeks n lesson started. There are four subjusts or so call modules. One is life skill, business environment, service n lastly the most important, the logistic management. After this two weeks of lesson, i found that I'm not very interested in logistic n don't feel like going school. I tend to draft of from lesson very easily n fast. I don't know why. I just hope that this will come to an end soon, so that i will be able to do well for my course n go to poly. I have to get this feeling off fast in order for me to do well. My aim for this two years is to do well and unless get into RP n i will change my course after so. Logistic is actually not a bad course. Maybe is just because my interest is not there n therefore i don't wish to attend the classes. I will try to overcome all this n get my interest in it n do well. I know i always said that i wan do well but my action does not show that. I will really try my best to get all my bad habits away n chance it. That's all for today. Is time for me to go bed! :D Sweet dreams to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment