I have not blog for a few months, i think 3 months or more! hehe. School have been the same and soon we will have exam again. This time is to study the whole book, just like end of year. Exam will be in 3 weeks times. But i have not started to study. Tmr suppose to be my role play but due to my teacher, my was change to wed. nut my scrip is still not done. How good am i ya! I will be going hk soon too. Did i mention that im going to hk in sep? i think i did not. I will be flying to hk for THREE WKS!!!! I think it will be like THREE months to me. Gosh... If si qing where to go together with me, that will be great. WE are suppose to go together as though. Cuz we sign up the hk trip and went through interview. But in the end teacher told us that i was the only one going. I at first told teacher that i do not wan to go. But teacher say that it is a rare chance and i have the be choosing out of soo many people. In the end i decided that i should go and train myself to live on my own and take care of my own as mummy will not always be by my side all the time. But i said that if si qing will be able to go it will be best as we will have partners and we can care of each other, gan qi will be even better as we live together and only can relie on each other. :D
Time really pass and im going to be 18 soon! Old liao. hahaha! $ More days to my birthday! I hope that my wish will come true!!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment