Sunday, March 8, 2009

Shopping week

This week is a week that i have spend lots on money. I been going out this week after school. Common test has also ended. This week, i have been going out with si qing and also sam tay.I went out to eat with si qinq this week. we went to kings cafe, mc & pizza hut. With sam tay, we went to bugis and have our lunch and shopping. She bought clothes and others. I am going to gain more weigh, i have been eating lots this week.
Yesterday, sam ang, si qing , dessy and me went to City Plaza, near Paya Lebar mrt for CIP. It was a bad day, the people seems to be poor, less people give money, the people there seems to see ghost, going away from us. I also did something trouble....... After that, i went to si qing house. It was fun. Later i Have dinner with her family. it was fun this few days.






FUN WEEK YA!














No comments: