............. A tired week of the month. I have never been so tired before. I been sleeping late this two days and i have headache. It is terrible sad. I'm so sad yesterday, i don't konw whether i will fail my English or not, i can't finish the paper. But than never mind, don't think too much fast, study for my others subject first. Today, i went out with si qing for lunch, we went to pizza hut because we have the voch, so we go and eat. After we go and eat, we went to airport mc, we went there to do our coursework, but in the end, the person who is doing the coursework is si qing and i was drawing on paper. I can't think of anything as my mind is full, hope i can think of it afer a day of sleep. i will put some photo up that i have taken with si qing.
Now too sleepy, going to bed. Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment