Super-teens is a very nice course that i have attend. There are three trainer, They are Ken, Peter and Dr Ernest. It was fun, but tired. The best trainer i like is Ken and Peter. They are very funny. I will never forget about the three days that i spent with therm. They are very good trainers. They made us laugh and tell us joke. But the most important thing is that they taught us lots of things. They tell us how to study and how to remember things well. They are really good trainers. I hope to have this course again and the same two trainer Ken and Peter. Ken also say that they will be back to help us t o get ours A for 'N' level. I hope to meet them soon again. :)
Oh ya, i regret to say that super-teens is boring my last post. It is really very very.... fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment