Yesterday was a terrible for me. I feel like dying in class. Dnt feel like studying, and wanted to sleep. I have a terrible headache and feel dizzy. But i still stand it to the end of the day. Yun xiu thought why am i so mood until today, then she know why am i mood. I did not go for maths remaider and tuition. I went home and the sleep. My uncle from indo came. But he did not buy my favour food for me.
Common test is just 2 more days. 'N' level is just 103 days more. It is scary, time pass so fast. Today i am back to myself. But nothing much happen, is as normal tusday. During English time, we watch a short movie, it was scary. The sound make it more scary. But in between, it was funny. When si qing is writing, afiqul shake si qing's chair, she got a scare. Everyone was laughting because si qing got a scare.It was so fun. But the movie is scaring. But it was ok. Today during recess, me and sam went for the walk. We have to walk for 4 rounds in 15min times. It was terrible too. The leg was very painful, i cannot stand it. I have to walk for awhile and run after that. I was not feeling good, but i have to do it. Hope i could pass all my subject for common test and good lucky to all my friends and classmate. Hope they can also get good result.
GOOD LUCKY FRIENDS! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment