Saturday, October 3, 2009
Lack of time
Time really past fast, just a turn, N level is just Monday and i still have many thing to study and do. I did not post for a long time as i do not have the time and I'm lazy after school. I have been feeling headache for the past few week and that here is really nothing but just stress. Mom told me that after exam are over, she will bring me too see doctor again. For the past few days, have been staying back after school to teach sam maths and help si qing with some maths work. I even gave them a test with reward of chocolate. Si qing show it to the cousin to see and he said that it is easy, but, but the two of them complain while doing. My ear was pain when they are doing the test cause they complain this, complain that i have to help them some.(haha) Si qing and i have been laughing for the last three days while we were talking and the best past is yesterday. I was drinking when she sudden say something that make me choke until i cry out, no just 1 to 3 drops of tears, but more. That girl just laugh and ask me not to cry anymore cause later if people walk past, they though she bully me (laught). It was really funny. That is really lots of thing happening but i just do not have the time. That's all for today. Going out to study with si qing. Further update if anything funny! see ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment