Yesterday, went out with si qing to eat sushi buffer at the airport. We also went to look out for jobs there. We went to Mini toons and also Fish and Co. Hope we will get the job at mini toons, but not the fish and co! As a promise to si qing, I had to post this on the blog as i lost in a bet with her. I tell you, never ever eat a buffer with the person you have bet with. I was full after eating 10 plates or more, i was full, very full and this girl anyhow order food for me and say that i have to finish 5 plate of sushi or 5 plates of fried scallop. I tell you my mouth open big at her. I was really dam full! No choice, i order a plate of fried hotate (scallop), a plate of soft shell crab sushi, a plate of gyoza and lastly a plate of salmon nabanzuke. The salmon is one of the dish that i have ever eat before. I hate it and i will never ever eat that again. It cold and soak in a bowl of don't know what.
To Si Qing:
I love you for feeding me so many nice and tasty food. I really than you for order those food for me, especially the salmon.!
That's all from me today. Going out to look for more jobs later with si qing! Further update if there is!

This is the salmon nabanzuke that i ate!
No comments:
Post a Comment